52 pre 911 warnings of an impending terrorist attack; Osama remains scott free, science has been emasculated....Bozo the clown would make a better President.....could it get any worse?

Monday, February 21, 2005

Clinton didn't inhale but bush did




The newly released secret bush tapes actually show bush admitting he smoked marijuana, which according to conservatives , leads to harder drugs like cocaine. Of course the media could choose to run a banner headline: George W. Bush admits he was a Pot user!. But the silence is deafening. Obviously, a conservative who wears a little flag pin all day long would never have smoked dope. Why conservatives are all as pure as bleached snow. No stories about how he shamed his parents and set a bad example for the youth of the nation. Once again, its a free ride for the right. Now just imagine we were talking about Clinton......

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

8:39 AM

 
Anonymous Smoke said...

Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

3:18 PM

 
Anonymous Guitar Master said...

I wish I could blog as good as you, but what I can do is give you a nice Guitar Lesson!

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home